Carpet and its care is always a topic of concern. Which carpet suits your decor and how to maintain it, is a lifelong talking point. Well kept carpets are always appreciated and give a rich look to a house. Keeping pets can be the biggest challenge on carpeted floors. You have to be always cautious while your pet is inside. If your newly new cat or dog urinates over the carpet then that will start a big exercise for you, i.e. peeing training for your cat or dog and cleaning the carpet to the cleanest level. Don’t think just take action at the earliest possible time. In this blog, you will read everything you should know about Why cat and dog urine is bad for your carpet and how to deal with them. These are words of carpet cleaning experts so there is no chance for anything bad.
Harms Of Cat and Dog Urine Over Your Carpet!
Carpet is generally spread out on padding for the soft cushioning feel. As carpet is a porous artefact and urine will pass down through it to padding and to the floor. Cleaning urine from 3-4 layers is a matter of concern, exercise and time. Urine on drying stains the carpet which can affect the colour and feel of the carpet and starts giving a pungent smell which causes allergies, flayers sinus, contaminates the carpet badly by permitting bacterial growth and more. You cannot sit in a room for a short while as a full room will sting badly if the cat and dog met a urinal accident over the carpet laid in that room.
DIY To Neutralise The Cat And Dog Urine From Your Carpet
Pet accidents on carpets are really common and most stubborn to deal with. As urine stains the carpet and gives a pungent odour that never dies without a professional cleanup. DIYs are always turned out to be hit and trial methods. You need a lot of studies before you can actually experiment with them. Therefore should be avoided where the possibility of getting a result is low. Still, data present on the internet suggest some DIYs that one can try in case the possibility of professional service is low. Check out the respective internet pages for the precise methods but the ingredients commonly used are vinegar, baking soda, liquid dish soap, water, soaking towels and a sponge. Try out for a DIY and not forget to repeat it till the desired result.
Benefits Of Professional Cleaning Of Soiled And Stained Carpet
As the damage due to cat and dog urine is caused by the multilayers joining the carpet, it’s better to call upon professional help to save the carpet from deep absorption damage. The major benefits of professional cleaning of soiled and stained carpets are like-
- You will get rid of that pungent ammonia smell at once whereas DIYs may fail in extracting the foul smells out.
- You are free to carry on your own scheduled work as the good carpet cleaning firms send licensed and trustworthy employees only.
- Sooner the better. The professionals do provide emergency services that will retain the softness of your carpet to the fullest, like as good as new.
Choosing Experts Will Make You Stress-Free
Where you need to put your endless efforts, again and again, to get that stain and smell out; we are carpet cleaning experts and equipped in cleaning the urine of cats and dogs from the carpet with no time. Choose us to give your carpet the best, as –
- We act immediately once you call us or book us online
- We have experienced manpower
- We have advanced and biodegradable spot cleaning chemicals
- We have high power machinery for deep cleaning the absorbed urine or any other body fluids of animals or humans
- We offer customised packages as per the treatment required and the area of the carpet
- We are available throughout the year 24X7